In conjunction with the Green Mountain Watercolor Exhibition, “A Colorful Feast” will take place amongst the paintings in the Big Red Barn Gallery. Dinner will be set inside the rustic walls of a classic Vermont barn, with white tablecloths, crystal and silver. A delicious four-course meal, prepared by the talented chefs of Lareau Farm Inn, will include wine pairings and special treats. This is a great chance to see the Watercolor show before it opens to the public. Experience dining at a whole new level — against a colorful backdrop of beautiful artwork — and support the Valley Arts Foundation!
$100 per person
$150 Patron – includes a 1 year membership to the Valley Arts Foundation
$200 Benefactor – includes membership and a signed copy of the GMWE Poster suitable for framing
Portion of ticket over $50 is tax deductible.
Tickets can be purchased by phone (802-496-6682) or at the Festival Gallery.
Passed Hors D’oeuvres:
- Medjool Dates stuffed with Blue Cheese wrapped in Local Smoked Bacon
- Yellow Fin Tuna kabobs with Pickled Ginger and Wasabi Cream
- Cherry Tomatoes with Fresh Mozzarella, Basil and Balsamic glaze drizzle
Early Summer lettuces and asparagus in rhubarb vinaigrette and Vermont Chevre crouton
Choice of Entree:
- Vermont Spring Lamb loin chop & Merguez Sausage, chick pea puree, braised field greens, grilled red onion and mint gremolata
- Wood Mountain Fish Company Bouillabaisse with Saffron Aioli, Wedge of Dancing Heart Sesame Seed Flatbread
Local Strawberry Biscuit Shortcake with Whipped Cream